The mission of Muslim Community School and Alim Academy is to produce well educated, moral, confident, and innovative global citizens. We are committed to academic excellence and Islamic values and strive to develop these in a safe, vibrant, and diverse learning environment.
Our primary objectives are to:
1. Offer excellent and challenging academics.
2. Foster spiritual growth in an Islamic environment encouraging moral and ethical values.
3. Develop each student’s ability to analyze and solve problems facing individuals in a rapidly changing world.
4. Aid students in becoming confident members of today’s diverse society and enabling them to take leadership roles in their own communities and beyond.
5. Encourage each student to cherish his/her own cultural values and heritage and respect individuals with different cultural backgrounds.